What seems a trivial slip may actually cause serious, life-altering injuries and render you unable to work and perform your daily tasks. To add to the stress, medical fees can be staggeringly high and sadly, in many cases, you may not receive so much as an apology. Making a personal injury claim is therefore, important in order to overcome the loss of earnings and compensate for the expenses incurred following the injury as well as compensate you for any pain, suffering and loss of amenity.
A personal injury claim is a legal process of recovering monetary compensation for someone who has suffered harm or injury because of the intentional or unintentional actions of someone else. From road traffic accidents to workplace injuries, dog bites to asbestos claims and assaults, the level of compensation for personal injuries is recoverable and requires specialist legal advice.
With years of experience in personal injury cases, our well-versed solicitors are prepared to not only help you make a claim but also fight for you in court, should the need arise. Our experienced team here at Direct Solicitors works on a No Win No Fee basis, contact us free on 08000 250 250 to check if you have a claim. If you do not have a case or you happen to lose, you get to walk away without having to pay a penny.
- No Win No Fee
- Hundreds of satisfied clients
- Years of experience in successfully recovering compensation for clients
- Help with accessing rehabilitation and medical support
How Much Time Do I Have To Make A Claim?
In most cases, the standard time limit to make a claim is within three years. There are however, certain exceptions to this three-year rule.
- For a child this rule comes into effect on their 18th birthday; hence a claim has to be made before their 21st birthday.
- For a person lacking the mental capacity to make a claim, the three-year rule does not apply.
- If you are unsure as to whether you have time to make a claim, get in touch on 08000 250 250 for a free consultation today.